[Histonet] Xylene recycle or purchase fresh

John Garratt john.garratt at ciqc.ca
Tue Jun 23 20:24:56 CDT 2020

You may wish to consider consulting with your local fire officer to find out what requirements are for installing a recycling unit in your facility. You may not even be allowed to place one.
Also, consider the fumes from recycling xylene and if you want your expensive lab labour to be taken off the bench to process xylene.

John

www.cpqa.ca