[Histonet] Anyone having difficulty with tissue adhesion?

Ken M kdean70 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 16 14:50:48 CDT 2020

Hi everyone

We have developed a new hydrophilic IHC microscope slide that uses a new adhesive process that dries up to 50% faster than a normal Silane coated charged slide and we are looking for someone that might be using a Ventana or who may be dealing with difficult tissue or a difficult protocol that may be causing them to lose tissue who can try them for us in a difficult real world setting. If Anyone is interested, I can send you several packs at no charge.

Ken
Kdean70 at hotmail.com