[Histonet] Good News! Surge in Hiring for Histology Positions

Andrea Costello andrea at ka-recruiting.com
Wed Jun 10 12:21:55 CDT 2020

Hello Histonetters -

I hope you are all doing well.  I have seen first hand that over the past
few months there has been an increasing number of furloughs, layoffs or
reduction of hours across the histology field. However, some great news!  -
I have noticed over the past two weeks a large influx of laboratories that
are seeking *permanent and full time *histotechs from the bench to
management positions! I have included a list of these new openings below -
if you are interested please feel free to contact *andrea at ka-recruiting.com
<andrea at ka-recruiting.com> *with an updated resume and the best time &
phone number for me to reach you.

Florida - Histotech (Evening Shift) & Histology Manager
Georgia - Histotech (Multiple Shifts Available)
North Dakota - Histotech & Lead Histotech (Multiple Shifts Available)
New York - Histology Manager
South Carolina - Histotech
Tennessee - Histotech (Multiple Shifts Available)
Wisconsin - Lead Histotech (Evening or Night Shift)

Andrea Costello
Client Relationship Manager
Senior Healthcare Recruiter

K.A. Recruiting, Inc.