[Histonet] Histonet Digest, Vol 200, Issue 5

King,Michael A making at ufl.edu
Wed Jul 8 10:32:49 CDT 2020

Happy to second that opinion, that was probably the single most valuable training and reference text in my career as a research neurobiologist (also hunt down his archived Histonet posts on formaldehyde fixation, essential reading for lab pros). Others apparently agreed, as I had to replace a couple copies that got 'lost' over the years, but that was reason to get the latest editions. It was good to see him still responding here, and hope he will be gladdened to know that dozens of students who passed through my lab came to appreciate and benefit from his terrific approach to the technology.
5 Jul 2020 19:25:51 +0000