[Histonet] Histochemical autostainer

Cooper, Brian bcooper at chla.usc.edu
Sun Jan 26 21:59:09 CST 2020

Dako (Agilent) Artisan is the way to go.

Thanks,

Brian Cooper
Histology Supervisor
Children's Hospital Los Angeles

Sent from my cell phone, so please excuse any funny typos.

On Jan 26, 2020 5:47 PM, "Azam, Muhammad via Histonet" <histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu> wrote:
Hi all:

Our special stainer went kaput last week. Anybody would recommend a reliable benchtop autostainer for histochemical stains.

V/r

Muhammad Azam, MD
Chief, Pathology & Laboratory Medicine Service (113)
James H. Quillen VAMC
Mountain Home, TN
Phone: 423-979-3529
Cell: 423-741-9872