[Histonet] Deparaffinized slides

Betsy Molinari BMolinari at texasheart.org
Mon Jan 20 06:56:20 CST 2020

Good day and Happy Martin Luther King Day. What are your thoughts on letting deparaffinized slides dry to be used for future use , or keep in DI water for a time? I deparaffinized  some slides this morning, then the researcher called and asked me to hold off on staining them. I am going to continue staining them after explaining the situation to her. But I am just curious if they can be held after being deparaffinized.
Thank you.

Betsy Molinari HT(ASCP)
Texas Heart Institute
Cardiovascular Pathology
Houston, Texas
832-355-6524 (lab)
832-355-6812 (fax)

Betsy Molinari
Sr. Histology Research Technician
CV Pathology Research

Texas Heart Institute
6770 Bertner Avenue, MC 1-283
Houston, TX 77030

Office: 832-355-6524 | Fax: 832-355-6812
Email: BMolinari at texasheart.org
texasheart.org<https://www.texasheart.org/> | facebook<https://www.facebook.com/Texas.Heart.Institute> | twitter<https://twitter.com/Texas_Heart>

This email and attachments contain information that may be confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, notify the sender at once and delete this message completely from your information system. Further use, disclosure, or copying of information contained in this email is not authorized, and any such action should not be construed as a waiver of privilege or other confidentiality protections.