[Histonet] WVU Medicine

Hall, Jessica jess.hall at wvumedicine.org
Fri Jan 17 08:04:11 CST 2020

Good Morning,

We have recently opened a new Histotechnologist position with WVU Medicine!  This position is eligible for a generous sign-on bonus, full comprehensive benefit package, and a competitive salary range.  I invite you to contact me with any questions about this exciting opportunity to join the region's largest health system!
To submit your application for consideration, click here:  https://re12.ultipro.com/WES1019WVUH/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=48450

WVU Medicine - Work Here, Live Here, Thrive Here - Click Here to watch video about our Health System<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoOWuPZl-8g>

/ Jessica Hall,  CIR, SHRM-CP, AASPR, STA
Supervisor, Talent Acquisition
Human Resources
WVU Medicine
Office: 304-598-6689