[Histonet] Slippery floors

Terri Braud tbraud at holyredeemer.com
Fri Jan 10 12:18:21 CST 2020

Dear Dorianne -
Over 40+ years, I've seen all sorts of attempts at solving the "slippery floor" issue; mats, special flooring, etc.  In my experience, there is no substitute for having the Environmental Services folks, strip the floors every 2 weeks.  I find that while applications of floor finish (wax)make the floors look nice and shiny, they only serve to exacerbate the slipperiness. Try it, you will like it!
Terri
Terri L. Braud, HT(ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
Laboratory