[Histonet] Need a Slide Scanner

Fulton Regan regan.fulton at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 14:04:54 CST 2020

Hi Kimberly,
We recently purchased a Grundium Ocus model desktop scanner. They are a new manufacturer from Finland.
The instrument scans one slide at a time and has a single objective (20X).  Scan time ~2 minutes for 15x15mm.
The ease of use for our low-throughput applications is very impressive. The image quality is great.
The price point is also very attractive.
We are very happy with it, so far.
Good luck!
Regan

Regan Fulton, M.D., Ph.D.