[Histonet] External alarm for Tissue-Tek VIP E300

John Garratt john.garratt at ciqc.ca
Thu Feb 27 15:01:06 CST 2020

There are wiring ports on the E3000 for an external alarm. You have to decide where the alarm can be monitored 24/7 at your site. If you mean a wireless monitoring system, and these are systems, take a look at Thermo. https://www.thermofisher.com/ca/en/home/life-science/lab-equipment/wireless-monitoring-systems.html

John

www.cpqa.ca