[Histonet] IHC troubleshooting

Abdulbasit Andijany andijany at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 26 10:15:51 CST 2020

In my experience;
If the the specimen is under-fixed or under-processed, the section will be sloughed off during IHC staining.

I find proper fixation time and drying the slides at room temperature (before baking them in oven) optimal.

Andy

Abdulbasit Andijany (Andy)
AMLS, BBMS, MSc, CT (ASCP)CM, HTL (ASCPI)
King Fahad Armed Forces Hospital, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia