[Histonet] Temporary HT Position

Jason Ramos jramos at biocare.net
Wed Feb 5 19:27:25 CST 2020

Hello Histonetters-

Biocare Medical is searching for a temporary Histotechnologist to meet our increased slide demand. Additional information is below. If anyone is interested, please contact me directly (jramos at biocare.net<mailto:jramos at biocare.net>).

Hours: 4 hours/shift, 1 - 2 shifts per week (preferably during daytime hours)
Tasks: Sectioning FFPE blocks, mainly tonsils, with good quality
Requirements: Experienced HT, who can cut slides with speed and quality. Attention to detail is critical.

Thank You,
Jason

Jason A. Ramos, Ph.D. | Vice President - Reagent Research and Development
Phone: 925.603.8098 | Cell: 925.768.2792 | www.biocare.net<http://www.biocare.net/>
Biocare Medical, LLC 60 Berry Drive, Pacheco CA 94553
This electronic transmission (and any attached document) contains information from Biocare Medical, LLC. They are intended only for named recipients above, and contain information that may be confidential or privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, you must not read, copy, use or disclose this communication. Please also notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete all copies of it from your system.