[Histonet] Desperately seeking a certain IHC expert

Liz Chlipala liz at premierlab.com
Mon Feb 3 20:04:56 CST 2020

Joe Myers biocate

Sent from my Windows 10 device

From: Maria Cruz via Histonet<mailto:histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Monday, February 3, 2020 7:03 PM
To: histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu<mailto:histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Subject: [Histonet] Desperately seeking a certain IHC expert

Hey everybody - This is an unusual request or at least I think it is. I’m
hoping that someone can help me find and connect with a guy that I heard
speak at the national histo-meeting. I’ve also seen his name as a
presenter at several state meetings to. Hes involved with the national
society and seems to always give presentations on IHC topics. I’m pretty
sure that He works for one of the major IHC companies. The lab I work in
has major IHC issues and he always seems to be able to answer everyone’s
questions. Thanks in advance.
Maria