[Histonet] human shoulder joint fixation

John Kiernan jkiernan at uwo.ca
Sun Aug 23 11:51:45 CDT 2020

Thanks for the compliments, Bob, but I've no experience of trying to section anything as big and bony as a human shoulder joint. Car Hobbs and Izak Dimenstein probably will be able to give better advice to Merissa.

Incidentally, I wasn't ever a pathologist. I moved from medicine to neuroanatomy (9-5 job!) at an early age. Some of my research could have been called experimental pathology. I also collaborated with some real neuropathologists, especially in the 1990s looking at the cerebral cortex and spinal cord in ALS and other motor neuron diseases.

Cheers,  John Kiernan.
https://www.schulich.uwo.ca/anatomy/people/bios/emeriti/kiernan_john.html
= = =