[Histonet] [External] Leica Bond, ASP6025 Processor parts

Daniel Pesino Daniel.Pesino at TrinityHealthOfNE.org
Fri Aug 21 13:43:46 CDT 2020

You should see how much they want for a wax drain hose for the Peloris processors... A tube and a nozzle for +$1,000. I ended up building my own with parts from Home Depot for about $30.

We use Perkins Biomedical for our preventative maintenance and parts. They do repairs throughout the northeast, but should be able to send you parts. They may have a spare retort lid that they can quote you. You will probably need someone else to install it in California.

You can check them out here:

https://perkinsbiomed.com/

Or you can reach them at 800-975-7456. They are super professional and knowledgeable.

Daniel Pesino, HTL(ASCP)CMQIHCCM
Senior Histotechnologist
Trinity Health Of New England
Daniel.Pesino at TrinityHealthOfNE.org
W  860-714-4675

114 Woodland Street
Hartford, CT 06105
TrinityHealthOfNE.org | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram