[Histonet] End of shift

Charles Riley criley at dpspa.com
Tue Aug 11 22:04:13 CDT 2020

3 GBS inoculations started at 7:30 pm    1 started  at 8:15 pm

42  blocks coming off at 5:51 am

FNA prep kits filtered, refilled, and replaced on stock shelf

Need EA-36 solution ASAP.    Purchase order was approved but not sure who we purchase from.  The thermo fischer supplier has a much higher price according to their website than what was approved.  I believe the Statlab quoted price was also lower than what was approved through precoro.    Can someone please make a decision and place the order tomorrow and then let me know what the plan should be going forward.