[Histonet] Dako PD-L1 questions

Erin McCarthy erin.mccarthy at tempus.com
Mon Aug 10 14:34:17 CDT 2020

Hi all,

I am looking to connect with people that stain PD-L1s on either of the Dako
Autostainers. My company has been asked by a research/pharma partner if we
would switch our IHC staining system to this brand. We currently use the
Leica Bond IIIs. What I am curious about is how long a run takes, how
reliable you find the instrumentation to be, and how user friendly it is.
Additionally, does it require a lot of maintenance?

Thank you all - feel free to DM me if you prefer.

--

Erin McCarthy, HT (ASCP)
Histology Supervisor

Tempus Labs
600 W. Chicago Ave.
Chicago IL 60654
Cell: (708)269-8610

--
This email and any attachments may contain confidential information. If you
believe that you have received it in error, please delete the email and