[Histonet] Metal Testing

Mike Toole mtoole at dcol.net
Fri Apr 3 12:13:27 CDT 2020

Does the lab have to be licensed (to perform testing on human specimens such as blood, body fluids, tissues and cells) in order to perform qualitative analytical testing on a metal object that is foreign to the human body?

There are many labs that can do qualitative analysis of metals. An Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer is a good instrument for that purpose.

In a quick Google search I found Avomeen Analytical Services  833-507-6834. FDA-Registered and DEA-Licensed (schedules 1-5), GLP/GMP-compliant, and ISO 17025 accredited.

Mike