[Histonet] New lab set up

Martin, Erin Erin.Martin at ucsf.edu
Wed Sep 18 10:03:38 CDT 2019

Hi Vanessa!  It's funny that you asked this question because we were just talking about this a few days ago in my lab.  Our tables are low and we all sit.  We were discussing that we would like to have higher tables so that we could have the option to stand or sit on a higher chair.  Since we are usually embedding for 4 to 5 hours the ability to change positions would be nice.

So my suggestion would be a get a higher table so that you could sit or stand depending on your mood!

Have a great Wednesday!
Erin

Erin Martin, Histology Supervisor
UCSF Dermatopathology and Oral Pathology Service
1701 Divisadero Street, RM 230
San Francisco, CA 94115
415-353-7248

Confidentiality Notice
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you receive this in error please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.