[Histonet] New lab set up

Vanessa Avalos vavalos at dermatologyaz.com
Mon Sep 16 15:02:57 CDT 2019

We will be setting up our lab on the 2nd floor in the next few months and since it's been a while since I have set up a new lab I am looking for any ideas you all have. Our lab is a small one that does derm/H&E only for our 3 locations.
I have always stood to section, but am thinking of getting a higher chair and sitting. What do you all think of sitting vs standing, along with counter height suggestions? All input whether it pertains to our lab or not will be appreciated because I am sure there will be something I will forget.

Thanks!
V. Avalos
AD HISTO