[Histonet] Help to interview new employees for the first time

Patrick Laurie foreightl at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 10:52:33 CDT 2019

I'm also a fan of having any fellow employees available ask questions.  I
have my staff limit it to histology related subjects, but my thought is if
they are going to be the ones working directly with them, it helps to have
their opinions.

Patrick Laurie(HT)ASCP QIHC

Histology Manager

Celligent Diagnostics, LLC

101 East W.T. Harris Blvd  | Suite 1212 | Charlotte, NC 28262

Work: 704-970-3300  Cell: 704-266-0869