[Histonet] Help to interview new employees for the first time

Blanca Lopez Blanca.Lopez at UTSouthwestern.edu
Thu Sep 12 13:48:25 CDT 2019

I am going to interview people for Histotech position for the first time...what are the best questions to ask? How do I prepare myself? what is the I need to know that they are the best one? What should I ask or choose? Is good to put them in action like cutting or staining to check on their skills or what are your recommendations? thank you for your help

Blanca Lopez HT (ASCP)cm
Senior Histotechnologist
UT Southwestern Medical Center
Harold C. Simmons Comprehensive Cancer Center
UTSTR Biorepository Tissue Lab
6000 Harry Hines Blvd NB5.102
Dallas, Texas 75390
214-648-7598