[Histonet] Histology Job Openings

Katherine Marano katherine at ka-recruiting.com
Thu Sep 12 12:43:39 CDT 2019

Hi Histonetters,

I hope you are enjoying the start of September!  Did you know that this is
one of the best times of year to start a new job?

I work at K.A. Recruiting specializing in placing laboratory professionals
into permanent, full-time positions nationwide, and I am currently working
with many hospitals and labs that are looking to hire in their histology
departments.  My clients are offering competitive compensation and
benefits, and many also assist with a sign-on bonus and relocation
assistance!!

Current openings include:

Phoenix, AZ - Histotech
Northern Florida - Histotech (2nd shift)
Central Georgia - Histotech (3a-1130a)
Chicago, IL - Histotech (midnight shift)
Charlotte, NC - Histotech
High Point, NC - HTT/ HT/HTL 3rd shift (10pm to 6:30am - Sun night to Fri
morning)
North Dakota - Histology Lead, Monday-Friday day shift
Long Island, New York - Histotech
White Plains, NY - Grossing Tech
Syracuse, NY - Histotech
Salem, OR- Histotech (M-F day shift, IHC)
Nashville, TN - Grosser (evening/ night shift)
Richmond, VA- Histotech
Roanoke, VA - Histotech
Manitowac, WI - Histotech (3rd shift but may be flexible)

If you want to hear more, could you send me a resume and a good time to
give you a quick call?  I’d love to discuss these opportunities with you!

Sincerely,

Katherine Marano
*K.A. Recruiting, Inc.*
Your Partner in Healthcare Recruiting