[Histonet] Chromogenic ACD RNA ISH probes

Cartun, Richard Richard.Cartun at hhchealth.org
Thu Sep 12 10:09:51 CDT 2019

We are currently running RNAScope for HPV and Albumin on our Leica Bond IIIs.  It's a wonderful technology!

Richard

Richard W. Cartun, MS, PhD
Director, Histology & The Martin M. Berman, MD Immunopathology/Morphologic Proteomics Laboratory
Director, Biospecimen Collection Programs
Assistant Director, Anatomic Pathology
Hartford Hospital
80 Seymour Street
Hartford, CT  06102