[Histonet] Leica Bond Max - non OEM products?

Dr. Stephen Chang [UML] swchang at unitedmedicallab.com
Thu Sep 5 15:25:51 CDT 2019

Hello,

I was referred to join this listserv due to a question we have about our
Leica Bond Max. I work in a medical diagnostic laboratory. Does anyone know
where we can get good quality but cheaper reagents to use on the Leica Bond
Max, perhaps from a third party? The prices from Leica directly are somewhat
pricey and the person who referred me said she believes that many labs use
"aftermarket" supplies. I'm talking about epitope retrieval and wash
solution, etc, not antibodies.

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

Stephen W. Chang, MD, MBA

United Medical Laboratories
1980 Gallows Rd, Ste 300
Tysons, VA 22182
703-356-4422 (phone)
703-356-2460 (fax)
www.UnitedMedicalLab.com

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this email. You cannot use or forward any attachments in the email. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete this email (including any attachments) from your system.