[Histonet] Questions on how to operate a ThermoFisher Lab Vision autostainer 3602D

Jeanine Ronkowski jeanine.ronkowski at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 25 14:48:39 CDT 2019

Katherine:Our lab did the same thing a few years ago and I received operating instructions for this system from a sales rep with Biocare that I know.  I'll send this document to you offline.  I can also put you in touch with the guy from Biocare.  As Colleen said, Biocare doesn't sell or support this instrumemt any more, but you can still get reagents from them.  I know of only three companies that can provide service and PMs.  Let me know if you need that info too.Good Luck,Jeanine
(Jeanine.Ronkowski at yahoo.com)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Hello Histonetters,

My company has acquired a refurbished ThermoFisher Lab Vision autostainer 3602D and I have questions on how to operate.  It is no longer supported by ThermoFisher so I am unable to get tech support through them.  Is there anyone who is familiar and available/willing to answer a few questions?

Thank you in advance.

Kate

Katherine Bummer
Nektar Therapeutics
455 Mission Bay Boulevard South
San Francisco, CA  94158
K.Bummer at Nektar.com<mailto:K.Bummer at Nektar.com>
415.482.5716