[Histonet] Molecular Biology ASCP

Diana Martinez-Longoria Diana.Martinez-Longoria at ecrmc.org
Thu May 30 13:13:11 CDT 2019

 From: Diana Martinez-Longoria
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2019 11:09 AM
To: 'histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Molecular Biology ASCP

Good day,

I don't know if anyone can help me regarding how does someone become ASCP certified for Molecular Biology in Histopathology? Does anyone know how one can study or take a program that can prepare you to take the ASCP Molecular Biology Exam? Thank you !

Diana Martinez-Longoria

Bachelors of Science in Biology

 Histotechnician (ASCP)cm

El Centro Regional Medical Center

Phone: 760-339-7267

Fax: 760-339-4570

Email:dmlongoria at ecrmc.org

ECRMC Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, PLEASE contact the sender and promptly destroy this e-mail and its attachments.