[Histonet] Histonet Digest, Vol 184, Issue 23

Greg Dobbin greg.dobbin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 13:13:32 CDT 2019

Hello all,
While I do not disagree with anything that has been said thus far regarding
the failed refrigerator and moving forward, I think Tim Morken's
information and shared experience was the most relevant! I know that my
Bond instruments are running 24 hrs a day, so some of the more commonly
ordered antibodies and certainly our detection kits (enzyme included) can
be out of the fridge for days  with  no noticeable deterioration. :-)
Greg

--
*Greg Dobbin*
1205 Pleasant Grove Rd

*Everything in moderation...even moderation itself**!*