[Histonet] Typo-NY Anatomic Pathology Jobs

Melissa Owens melissa at alliedsearchpartners.com
Fri Mar 8 11:10:54 CST 2019

Sorry there was a typo on location of the last email. Please see correct version of my last email.

Happy Friday,

Just spreading the word on some new openings I have in New York. Please contact me directly for more details/job description.

Long Island Area (New Hyde Park)

Grossing Histotech/Pathologist Assistant (Tuesday-Saturday 10am-6:30pm)-New York License Eligibility

Bronx Area

Pathologist Assistant/Grossing Histotech (Monday-Friday 3pm-11:30pm)- Must have New York Clinical Laboratory License or PA license

Histotech (Monday-Friday 2pm-10:30pm)-Must have New York Clinical Laboratory License in histology or clinical laboratory technology

Melissa Owens, CHP (ASA)
President, Laboratory Staffing
Allied Search Partners
T: 888.388.7571 ext. 102