[Histonet] Research Histologist looking for a career challenge

Thom tissuearray at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 17 17:45:20 CDT 2019

Hello Histonet,

My name is Thom Jensen. I am a research Histologist HT (ASCP) and a Tissue Microarray Technician. I have over 20 years of experience in histology. I have worked in about every position from routine histology to EM processing and Research. I am looking for a research type position. I am also looking into possibly relocating to California.

I have several publications on TMA construction and recently I developed a technique for processing arteries with stents where I had a poster at a recent USCAP conference.

I am not looking for a typical routine histology position. I thrive in a research environment. I have developed many new techniques and processes on TMA construction over the years. I like to be challenged, that is why I am looking for something in research.

Here is my updated resume.

https://www.nexxt.com/p/30A74056-3B1A-4C65-AE87-7660B6E64B92?preview=1

If you have questions you can contact me:

jensenthom at hotmail.com or my cel: 801-599-5813

Thank you for your time.

Thom Jensen HT (ASCP)