[Histonet] CC1 vs Ultra CC1

Eddie Martin edmartin26 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 13:28:49 CDT 2019

Hi Curt,

It technically would work. However it wouldn’t be GLP to do so (for several reasons).

However, if you’re using the Ultra for research, non-Diagnostic purposes,  and you were still hesitant to mix cc1 with ultra cc1, then you could Decon CC1 and fill with the XT CC1. When you receive the Ultra CC1, Decon again to remove the XT CC1 and fill with the Ultra CC1.

Hope this helps,
Eddie

Sent from my iPhone