[Histonet] Problems with Ultraview Amplification Kit

B kB bertjekb at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 01:19:19 CDT 2019

Hi,

A question aspecially for the the users of the Roche Benchmark Ultra.
Recently we are having troubles with the ultraview amplification kit for
the ultra.
IT causes a lot of unwanted background.
We tested a lot, to reduce this problem, but the problem didn’t disappear.
The service center in Europe (Mannheim Germany) couldn’t find the course
and send us a new kit with different lotnumber. This wasn’t the correct
action Roche should do. Most of the users of the Ultra in the Netherlands
have contact with eachother and we knew that alle that labs had the same
problems with this kit. The new lotnumber they send us was already tested
in another lab and gave also that background. Roche was known by this. A
strange action to send a “ new” product which was also inadequate. it looks
Roche is having problems managing a good ampliciation Kit.
Do you (users of the benchmark ultra using the ultraview amplication kit)
recognize this ?
Do You have problems with specific lotnumbers?

Regards,
Bert klein Brink
Head Department Histopathology
Gelre Hospital Apeldoorn, Netherland