[Histonet] [EXTERNAL Sender] Re: Histonet Digest, Vol 188, Glass plate for AO knife sharpener

Hannen, Valerie Valerie.Hannen at parrishmed.com
Fri Jul 12 04:56:55 CDT 2019

Unfortunately, I tried to find some as well and they no longer are available.  Also, a heads up, I no longer can find fine abrasive either, all of the vendors that I contacted said they no longer make it. So, as soon as the  fine abrasive I have is gone I will be switching over to disposable blades.

Valerie Hannen,MLT(ASCP),HTL,SU (FL)
Section Chief, Histology
Parrish Medical Center
951 N. Washington Ave.