[Histonet] Job Posting

Sara Becker-Catania sbeckercatania at revealbio.com
Mon Jul 1 18:08:59 CDT 2019

Dear Histonet,
We have an opening for a position that would likely be of interest to
subscribers on your mailing list (see below). If you could post it,
we would appreciate it.
Best Regards,
Sara Catania

Histologist (Full Time)

Are you a talented Histologist looking for a challenging role in an
enthusiastic and upbeat small company? Do you work to a high standard and
enjoy variety?  Reveal is a San Diego-based company specializing in
advanced tissue technologies and computational pathology.  We provide
research products and services to a wide range of biopharma clientele
throughout the world.  We are also applying artificial intelligence to
develop novel pathology diagnostics.

We are seeking a Histologist with a high degree of proficiency in routine
histology to join our growing team.  The successful candidate will be
responsible for tissue processing, embedding, paraffin sectioning,
cryosectioning, H&E staining, special stains, immunohistochemistry (IHC)
and digital pathology. Experience with in situ hybridization (ISH),
automated IHC (particularly use of Leica Bond instruments) and the use of
whole slide scanners is an advantage but not essential.  We offer benefits,
a flexible work environment, and professional growth opportunities for the
right candidate.

Requirements:  a Bachelor’s degree in biological sciences or a related
subject plus at least two years experience in histology.  Certification as
a Histotechnician (HT) or Histotechnologist (HTL) is desirable.  Strong
communication skills and a willingness and flexibility to contribute to a
dynamic team environment are essential.

For confidential consideration please send your resume and salary
requirements to careers at revealbio.com

*Sara Becker Catania, PhD *Associate Director Product Development

6760 Top Gun St, Ste 110

San Diego, CA 92121

858.274.3663 | RevealBio.com <http://www.revealbio.com/>