[Histonet] IHC Billing - 88342 vs. 88341

Perl , Alison aperl at cmmedical.com
Wed Jan 23 07:31:26 CST 2019

Morning everyone
I got a couple of inquiries about my LIS. We use IntelliPath from NetSoft; we're a physician-owned lab with separate clinical and pathology labs. They were able to customize logic for us to make sure IHC and SS get billed correctly without manual intervention 99% of the time. We're working on an interface, but it currently just exports to an Excel file that we send to Billing.

Hope that helps! If you have other questions just email me

Alison Perl, HTL(ASCP)CM
Anatomic Pathology Manager
CareMount Medical
(914) 302-8424