[Histonet] Looking for reasonable biomedical company in Colorado

andy at vabderm.com andy at vabderm.com
Tue Jan 22 11:36:30 CST 2019

Hey Histonetters,

I am currently looking for a biomedical company that can work with a wide
array of equipment as we are not just a leica or sakura lab.  We have a bond
III, leica st5020 stainer, sakura film coverslipper, microm microtome, VIP5
processor, microm cryostat, sakura embedding station.  We are a new lab and
have service contracts that end in October this year, we current use Rankin
out of MI as they were the company that furnished the lab.   Their prices
seem very high so id like to shop around for a company that is closer to the
lab in Glenwood Springs CO.  If anyone hs any leads please let me know.  TIA

Andy Fortune