[Histonet] sticking dispensers

Terri Braud tbraud at holyredeemer.com
Fri Jan 11 13:34:10 CST 2019

We still have sticky issues, especially with the 250 HP dispenser, but there have been others.  I have given up on Ventana.  They don't fix it, don't care, and make you jump through hoops to get help.  I'm STILL waiting on my refund 3 months ago from the HP recall where we had to repeat 78 HP tests.
Why do we have to contact them and provide a short story's worth of info, only for them to NOT FIX the problem, and hang on to your money.  They should be beating down our doors to make their faulty dispensers right.
Terri L. Braud, HT(ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
Laboratory
Holy Redeemer Hospital
1648 Huntingdon Pike
Meadowbrook, PA 19046
ph: 215-938-3689
fax: 215-938-3874

   3. Ventana HP IHC dispensors (Cavett, Will)
   4. Re: Ventana HP IHC dispensors (Oler, April)
   5. Re: Ventana HP IHC dispensors (Baker, Tabari)

Message: 3