[Histonet] Ventana HP IHC dispensors

Baker, Tabari tabari.baker at roche.com
Thu Jan 10 16:32:42 CST 2019

Hi Will and April,

My name is Tabari Baker and I am a Scientific Affairs Manager for Roche
Diagnostics.  I am in a non-commercial, non-sales role.  I am interested in
hearing more about your continued issues with sticking dispensers, and want
to help get this resolved.  Please reach out to me directly so that I can
assist you with quickly rectifying these issues.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
TB

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 4:41 PM Cavett, Will via Histonet <
histonet at lists.utsouthwestern.edu> wrote:

> I just wanted to see if anyone is having any dispenser issues for your HP
> IHC from Ventana? This is greatly affecting our workflow across several of
> our entities. Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> Will Cavett, II, MBA, SCT (ASCP)
> Lab Operations Manager

> --
*Tabari Baker, Ph.D.*
Scientific Affairs Manager

Roche Diagnostics Corporation
Tissue Diagnostics
9115 Hague Road
Indianapolis IN 46256

M:  202 705 8900
Email: tabari.baker at roche.com
www.roche.com

Confidentiality Note: This message is intended only for the use of the
named recipients and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender and delete this message. Any unauthorized use of information
contained in this message is prohibited.