[Histonet] histotech needed in oregon

Katherine Marano katherine at ka-recruiting.com
Mon Jan 7 14:52:30 CST 2019

Hi Histonetters,

Happy New Year!  I hope you enjoyed the holidays.  I wanted to send you a
quick email about a great new Histology position I am looking to fill in
Northwest Oregon.  This top facility is seeking a permanent and full-time
Histotech to work 9a-5:30p.  They are seeking someone with experience in
QIHC or IHC.  I would love to tell you more if you or anyone you know may
be interested?  They are offering competitive compensation & complete
benefits and looking to hire asap.  Send me a resume if you want to discuss
all the details!

I work on permanent positions nationwide so let me know if you may be
looking for something different.  Some of my other openings include:

Atlanta, GA – Histotech (7p-3:30 am)
Central GA  – Histotech (day shift)
Northwest IL – Histotech (6a-2:30pm)
Baltimore, MD – Histotech (day shift)
High Point, NC – Histotech (1 days and 1 nights)
Westchester County, NY – Histotech (1 Tu-Sat days & 1 IHC 3p-11:30pm)
Syracuse, NY – Histotech (days)
Eastern OH – Histotech (M-F days)
Southeast Tennessee – Histotech (rotating schedule: M-F 10p-6a and
11p-7:30a)

Sincerely,

Katherine Marano
*K.A. Recruiting, Inc.*