[Histonet] New York Qualifications for Histology Supervisor

Kelli Goodkowsky KGoodkowsky at goodwin.edu
Thu Feb 21 11:11:15 CST 2019

This is good information, Alison.  Thank you for sharing it.  Our Histology Program is in CT and I have many students from the southern part of the state, making NY licensing a viable option for them. It would be interesting to note how NY is defining “judgment” when it comes to the role of histotechnicians/histotechnologists.  I sit on the Educator’s Task force for the NSH and will bring this to their attention as well.

Kelli Goodkowsky, M.Ed., HT (ASCP)
Program Director, Histologic Science
President, Faculty Senate
Goodwin College