[Histonet] Xylene free processing

Cynthia McGrady cmcgrad1 at hurleymc.com
Thu Feb 14 07:17:41 CST 2019

Our laboratory is experimenting with xylene free processing on our Sakura
VIP. , substituting Isopropanol for our xylene substitute. Our Pathologists
have complained about processing, especially the biopsies, with our regular
processing, they have the washed out look, nuclear staining is faint.
If you are using the Xylene free processing,  can you provide feedback,
good or bad, any suggestions for optimal processing, etc...
Thank you in advance for your help..
 CindyMcGrady

--

If you are not the intended