[Histonet] Histology job!

Dooley, Elaine doolee at shands.ufl.edu
Fri Dec 27 15:49:50 CST 2019

Hi histonetters,

We are looking for histologists who love to learn and work in a busy lab that does many different tests with all types of tissues. We do IHC, special stains, muscle biopsy special stains, IF on skins and kidney biopsies and much more.  Please look us up on our website. UF Health Shands Hospital Jobs.

Gainesville Florida is the home of the University of Florida, so there is much to do and learn in this community.  Gainesville is not as big as Orlando or Tampa, so we do not have bad traffic and we are close to many fresh water springs, rivers and lakes.  Kayaking, fishing and hiking are great in this area.  Also we are not far from either coast if you want to go to the beach for the day or weekend.

Job Title

Histologist- Surgical Pathology- Gainesville Florida   UF Health Shands Hospital

Elaine Dooley
Lead Tech IHC
UF Health Shands Hospital