[Histonet] Histology/Cytology Job Openings Update & Suggestion for other Firms on Here

Melissa Owens melissa at alliedsearchpartners.com
Tue Dec 3 09:50:59 CST 2019

Hello Histonet,

Last time I posted my jobs update, there were just under a dozen other firms almost "immediately" following my post, email about their job openings too, and it seemed as though that happened just because I posted mine. Could we kindly have a professional interaction on here among fellow recruiters and not post our jobs just because another firm posted their jobs? Just a suggestion. I find it a privilege to be on the histonet in the first place. Always a pleasure to hear from everyone.

I have the following positions available for permanent positions. In addition, my firm, has recently joined as an affiliate with MRI Network, global staffing and we will also be offering travel tech work. Please let me know if you are looking for travel assignments. Thank you,
                                                                                            .
Permanent-

  1.  Histology Supervisor-Santa Ana, CA area
  2.  Histotech-Birmingham, AL area
  3.  IHC Supervisor-Bronx, NY area
  4.  Cytotechnologist-Johnson City, TN area

Melissa Owens
Allied Search Partners
AN MRINETWORK MEMBER
Direct (Call) Line:  386.2658