[Histonet] Roche Symphony and Ultra users

Victoria Baker bakevictoria at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 11:30:48 CDT 2019

Happy Friday!

I'm looking to see if anyone out there is using these two specific
instruments together.

For about 8 or 9 months we have been experiencing what looks like water or
water droplets on the IHC slides.  It's not on all slides and we can go a
span of time with no issues only to have it come back.  It's not antibody
specific either.  We wash (Dawn dish detergent) and then load into the
Symphony.

I know there is the human factor, but right now I am just looking to see if
anyone is or has experienced this.

Thanks and enjoy your weekend.

Vikki