[Histonet] Cost calculations

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 08:42:35 CDT 2018

Charles:There is the "easy way" and the "hard way" and the differences are minuscule:1- add what cost you ALL the ingredients for each aspect you want to determine2- add the salary of the people doing the task related to productivity (blocks or slides or whatever per hour)3- add-up 1 + 24- divide by the number of "units" produced.Under separate cover I am sending an article I wrote on the subject
René