[Histonet] BMP-2 protocol for bone

Wilson, Lindsay A Lindsay.A.Wilson at uth.tmc.edu
Thu Oct 18 11:57:01 CDT 2018

Good morning,

Does anyone have a proven IHC protocol for BMP-2 on bone tissue? A big plus, if you have worked with it on rabbit bone!
I am currently using Abcam’s BMP-2 (ab6285) with no success. I have performed antigen retrieval and non-antigen retrieval. I have used a dilution as low as 1:50. I appreciate any suggestions.

Lindsay Wilson, LVT, RLATG
Young Laboratory

UTHealth | The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston | School of Dentistry
Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

7500 Cambridge St. | Suite 6510 | Houston, TX 77054
713 486 4360 tel | 713 486 4333 fax