[Histonet] Low Oxygen Sensor/Alarms

Cooper, Brian bcooper at chla.usc.edu
Mon Oct 15 15:46:41 CDT 2018

Hi,

Posting this question again to my colleagues on Histonet, as I have yet to receive a response.   In regards to newly revised LABGEN checklist,  GEN.77550 states "In areas where liquid nitrogen is used, there are oxygen sensors with a low oxygen alarm mounted in an appropriate location and sufficient airflow to prevent asphyxiation."   For those of you who already do this, can you please tell me the type and model of sensor you're using?

Thanks,

Brian D. Cooper, HT (ASCP)CM | Histology Supervisor
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
Children's Hospital Los Angeles
4650 Sunset Blvd MS#43- Los Angeles, CA 90027
bcooper at chla.usc.edu<mailto:bcooper at chla.usc.edu>

or legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this original message.