[Histonet] We are Brainstorming on Promoting the Field of Histology and We Need Your Help!

Bob Richmond rsrichmond at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 12:34:29 CDT 2018

Pam Barker issues one more of her frequent appeals for histotechnologists.
I can't remember when I last heard of a histotechnologist looking for a job.

>From the perspective of a retired pathologist in his 80th year: we'll get
enough good people in histotechnology when we start paying
histotechnologists what we pay medical technologists and other health care
workers with similar levels of responsibility.

Nobody understands just what it is that histotechnologists - and
pathologists - do. We have to change that.

Bob Richmond
Samurai Pathologist
Maryville TN