[Histonet] FW: Leica Bond Max artifact

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 12:46:13 CDT 2018

Dear Dr. Rosen:
I see nothing wrong in your protocol but your photo 0950 = 09501 seems as if there are 2 superimposed sections, one with a lot of brown particles? Is this artifact you are referring to? Seems "too organized" to be an artifact but it is brown and not red.
These "non DAB" reagents sometimes develop a sort of precipitate even within their expiration date. Why have you decided to use this red reagent instead of DAB? That could be a better option.
Other than that I am also completely baffled by your problem.
René