[Histonet] DI Water

Campbell, Tasha M. tmcampbe at fmh.org
Tue Oct 2 07:03:01 CDT 2018

I am looking to install a small DI system or reverse osmosis system in my small GI lab.  We are bringing IHC in house and I thought it would be cheaper and easier in the long run to have a DI system.  I am not sure what type to get though.  There are so many out there.  I don't want anything too expensive.  Any reccomendations??

Thanks!

Tasha Campbell, B.S.,HTL(ASCP)
Frederick Gastroenterology Associates
310 W. 9th St.
Frederick, MD 21701
301-695-6800 ext. 144

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission and any accompanying data files is confidential and is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. The communication may contain information that is proprietary, privileged or confidential or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the named addressee or you otherwise have received this message in error, you are not authorized to read, print, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and delete all copies of this message. Receipt by anyone other than the named addressee is not a waiver of any attorney-client work product or other applicable privilege.